Sunday, February 26, 2006

The thing in my life

What a wonderful week. I really do not regret helping out with the MLDDS drama night. It has been a fulfilling and enriching experience for me. Every moment was full of fun and laughter, never would I regret spending so much time on such a superb event. Oh well the fun is over, time to get back to reality.

After the event, decided to rethink of the way I do events. When I heard the following phrase: “this is the first time a event where all the stuff are working fine”, I was stunned. Seriously never had I ever thought about this. To me every event which I do must be considered as important… Perhaps to Louise in love concierge, she must make all wedding like her own, to her idea of a perfect wedding, in my case, my idea of a perfect event…is it possible? Maybe sometimes an event is not meant to be perfect, or should I say, I am not meant to be the one perfecting it…

Responsibility…is it mine? If not, who’s? … too bad…cos answers don’t appear as and when I want them to.
Below is a description of what I realise over the last week…

太多决定需要我们去选择
担心会犯错难免会受挫
幸好一路上有你陪我
与你分享的快乐胜过独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动
好友如同一扇窗
能让视野不同


Cheers! Common test coming… just know there I will be there fighting alongside… Let's all do it!

陳湧翹